Rhum Distillery Tour
Rhum Distillery Tour, Rhum Tasting, Caribbean Lunch and Beach Adventure with Plane Spotting (optional)
Depart the Cruise Port on an air conditioned vehicle to embark on a beautiful drive across the Dutch side of the island making your way to Topper’s Rhum Distillery in Simpson Bay. Enjoy a 90 minute Rhum tour with plenty of samples followed by a delicious Caribbean BBQ lunch and Topper’s famous Rhum Punch. Then drive out to Maho Beach to plane spot on one of the most famous spots on St Maarten.
Beach & plane spoting
Approx 4.5 hours
Legal age 18
- Hands on distillery tour experience.
- Exclusive tastings of small batch specialty rhums.
- Unlimited tastings of six Topper’s Rhums.
- Traditional Caribbean BBQ lunch.
- Relax, sunbathe or swim at tranquil Kimsha beach or Plane spot at Maho Beach
- Scenic island drive.
What to Bring:
- Ship Pass and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards for shopping or incidentals
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Guests must be of legal age (18) to consume alcohol.
• Approx. 4.5 hours
Price options: $85 pp Incl. Transfers, Lunche & Beach stop; $60 pp incl. Transfers & Beach Stop; $50 pp Incl. Tour & Round trip transfer only.
Tide conditions variable pulls sand away from the beach exposing rocks along the beach at Maho